My Childhood Described in One Word

The more I think about this book after having finished it the more annoyed I become. In fact he didnt seem to even notice who was there.


Describe Your Sister In One Word Ilovemysister Bestfriends Imissher Bestsisterever Family Advice Best Sister Ever Image Quotes

This was the early to late 60s.

. Trevor Noahs childhood memoir definitely showcases his fresh. The father was a no nonsense guy and if he thought a spanking was warranted the unlucky girl got it no matter who was around. The authors explanation was not adequate and I found the whole episode inappropriately drawn.

I was good friends with the daughter who was my age and I was over their house many times all during my childhood when one of them would get out of line. What tipped the balance for me is the Go Hitler chant. I did not like this book.

I have changed my rating to one star.


Keep Your Word Childhood Memories Quotes Childhood Quotes Missing Childhood Quotes


Beautiful Words To Describe My Daughter Daughter Words Matter Words


The Gallery 187 One Word Words That Describe Me Words Go Skiing

No comments for "My Childhood Described in One Word"