Describe an Old Person You Know and Respect

A perfect sample answer for Describe an old person you know and respect. Who he or she is.


Describe An Old Person You Know And Respect Old Person Person Olds

What he or she is like.

. You can describe any old person you know about and respect. Because every time I stuck to some things and could not decide what to do he always taught me to follow my heart and also told me his real-life example which sprinkled me a lot. And explain why you respect admire the person.

In this article IELTS Game will add number 121 IELTS cue card sample on the series of 2020 cue cards with band 90 model answers and part 3 follow up questions that will help you in your IELTS test preparation. Who the person is. Well we all know that old people play a significant role in our society.

Describe an old person you know who you respect admire Who the person is How you know the person What kind of person he or. Để giúp bạn đọc trở nên tự tin chinh phục chủ đề này hôm nay DOL sẽ chia sẻ các cấu trúc câu từ vựng. I am very fond of many old people but here I will talk about an old person whom I respect and know quite.

In our culture we give immense respect to our elders. Respecting elders is one of the morals that must be imbibed among the children. I know many elderly people in my family and also many of the senior citizens who live in our locality.

I am lucky enough that I know various old people who are good examples of society. And explain why you respect him or her. Well the grey generation is a real gem to society as they have experience knowledge wisdom affection and also they are kind.

Describe an old person that you know and respect. However there is a person who earned my respect just because of his DEEDS. Describe an old person you know and respect.

How you know the person. Describe an old person you know and respect. They are the repository of knowledge and always give commendable suggestions.

How you know this person. Ill say who she is how long I have known her a bit about her special qualities and why I admire her so much. How do you know this person.

Describe an old person you know and respect. Who he or she is. A senior citizen who lives nearby.

Well frankly speaking I am born and brought up in a country. Hes around 60 years old so in many ways hes quite young but I always see him as an old person. DOL IELTS Đình Lực.

Actually she passed away a few years ago but she was a very inspiring. Only by giving respect we can gain others respect. What kind of person he or she is.

Who he or she is. Actually hes not that old but hes about 20 years older than me. And explain why you respect him or her.

How you know this person. This cue card is related to Person description topic and asking you to Describe. And explain why you respect him or her.

And explain why you respect this person. I know many elderly people and respect them all. Im going to talk about my grandma who I admire a lot.

Coming to the point the one whom I respect a lot is my own grandfather. Describe an old person you know and respect. Describe an old person you know and respect.

And explain why you admire him her so much. An old person I like is my uncle. Here I would surely talk about my grandfather the most respectful senior citizen of my hometown.

Sample answer 2. Thats why I try to greet others by being as polite as I can. Some of the ideas are given below to help you generate your own ideas to talk about this cue card topic.

In childhood we learn everything from elderly people so it becomes our duty to give them respect and make them feel special. Describe an Old Person You Know and Respect IELTS Cue Card Topic Describe an Old Person You Know and Respect Grandfather. What he or she is like.

Who he or she How you know this person. Describe an old person you know and respect. Who this person is.

How you know this person. He has always loved me like his own son and I cannot even count the number of gifts he has bought me since my childhood. Every person should have a role model in his life to look up to.

What he or she is like. There are many elder people in my life that I admire and have deep respect for. What he or she is like.

But the one person who is close to my heart and respect the most is my Grandfather. However I would like to tell you about a street vendor who sells fresh vegetables on his cart. IELTS Speaking sample.

In our culture we give immense respect to our elders. Along with this it shows our ETIQUETTES. What he or she likes.

For me that person is my paternal uncle. It did not happen once or twice only but such numerous incidents are there. Describe an old person you know and respect.

Sample Answer of Describe an Old Person You Know and Respect For taking about an old person which I know and respect I will always pick my grandfather. I dont think of this person as old but I suppose she is because she will be 90 next year. New cue card may to August 2020Describe an old person you know and respectWho he or she isHow you know this personWhat he or she is likeAnd explain why you r.

And explain why you respect him or her. Describe an Old Person You Admire Neighbour. This is an easy topic for me as I know exactly who I want to tell you about.

Well I have many people in my life whom I respect but most of them are not that old. Describe an old person you know and respect. This can be your grandfather a neighbour or a teacher who is old.

Describe an old person you know and respect là một trong các dạng câu hỏi xuất hiện với tần suất rất nhiều trong các kì thi IELTS Speaking Part 2. Youngsters often learn from the heaps of experience which elders have.


Describe An Old Person You Know And Respect Recent Ielts Speaking Topic Cue Cards Ielts Old Person


Ielts Latest Cue Card Describe An Old Person You Know And Respect May Aug 2020 Youtube Cue Cards Ielts Old Person


Describe An Old Person You Know Who You Respect Admire Old Person Person Olds

No comments for "Describe an Old Person You Know and Respect"